Sunday, May 3, 2009

Its time for desert!!

This is a recipe of my Moms. I have to say, once again it is sooo easy and super yummy! It is a hit every time I make it!! Aren't we all about making things that are super easy and yummy!?!?!

What you will need to make: Mom's Chocolate Pound Cake

1 box golden butter cake mix
small box chocolate instant pudding mix
4 eggs
1 cup Wesson oil
1/4 cup water
8 oz sour cream
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Now, are you ready for these difficult preparations!?!?

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients and put in sprayed bundt pan.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. (May need to cook longer... each oven is different. I always test with a toothpick to see if the middle is done. It will still be a little gooey, so make sure to not cook it for too long)
Cool before dumping

Here is a picture of the last time I made this yummy cake on one of our snow days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment