Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chicken and Rice Casserole

One of Josh's favorite meals is Chicken and Rice. I got this recipe from a friend in College. I swear while we were in school, he had me fix this atleast once a week! I haven't made it since we moved in the new house, so we haven't had it in awhile. I got soo sick of it cause we ate it soo often! I would have to double the recipe cause Josh would literally eat it all week! ha! It is soo easy to make. Funny how he likes something sooo easy and the things that take quite awhile to make, he doesn't like as well! lol!
Let me know if you enjoy it as much as Josh does!!

What you need:
4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (can use chicken tenders as well)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 1/4 cup rice
1 stick butter
Paprika

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On the stove, mix together 3 soups, one stick butter and almost full soup can of water until the butter is melted. Stir in rice and mix until well blended.
Pour into a prepared (sprayed) 9x13 in. baking dish. Place chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture. Put a slice of butter on each breast and sprinkle with paprika. Cook for an hour to an hour and a half.
ENJOY!!!
(Soo sorry I don't have any pictures... like I said I haven't made this in awhile!! I'm sure if Josh saw this post he'd want it tonight!! ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment