Sunday, May 3, 2009

Appetizers

I am always searching for recipes for yummy appetizers to make. This one came from none other than my Mother... she is an amazing cook!!
Once again its super easy... you'll find that the majority of my recipes are easy!!! Why have it any other way!?!?!?

Ok, here is the recipe for......... Easy Cheeseball.

What you will need:

2 (8oz) cream cheese
Small package dry ranch dressing
Cheddar Cheese- you choose the amount.
Package of Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits

Whip together cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
Add some bacon bits and cheddar cheese (as much cheese as you'd like)
Take mixture and roll into balls over the bacon bits.
You can make 2 medium size balls out of this or one large.
Refrigerate for a few hours.
Serve with crackers....yummmy!!

*You can also use 8 oz sour cream instead of the cream cheese to make this a dip instead of a cheeseball*

Ok, so all these food posts are making me sooo hungry. Poor Josh is going to have to stop at the grocery store on his way home now!! I will post more yummy recipes later. Please share your recipes as well!! I look forward to reading what everyone else enjoys making!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment